Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm Moving

Hey if there is anyone that even still reads this: I am moving! Lately I have read several stories about moms who make a living off their blogs. It has got me thinking maybe I should really try to be better at blogging and see if I can't make a few extra bucks while I'm at it. So I've decided to try my hand at it. But compared to the other successful blogs I've looked at I didn't feel like this blog (title and design) was that catchy to draw an audience so I've made a new blog. You can start following me there if you'd like: Little Country Corner.
I'm still making a few adjustments to my design and will be practicing to get myself in the habit of posting regularly before I start making an effort to draw in a large audience so if you have any suggestions I would love to hear them. Thanks and this will be my last post on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment